Friday, November 14, 2008

A little about me

My name is Turi Goetz-Clough. This year has been the most eventful year of my life. I got engaged, got married, got pregnant, moved to Peoria, and had a baby. Wow talk about an exciting year. My husbands name is Brian, he is absolutely wonderful. My daughter's name is Lily she is 6weeks and 2days old. She looks just like her daddy, though her feet and hands look like mine, and we have the same birthmark on our foreheads. My life is pretty exhausting right now. I go to work part time and a real-estate office and then spend the rest of my day at the hospital with my daughter. She is doing better. She weighed 3lbs 5.5 oz when she was born and we weighed her two days ago and she was at 5lbs 6oz. She is getting so big and its crazy because she is still so small. I sometimes feel like I'm missing out on her life because everyday I see her she is getting bigger and she is not home with me she is still at the hospital. All she has to do now is take her bottle at all 8 feedings and she will be able to come home. Life is also extremely stressful, because Lily was born early my husband and I decided to keep her home and not put her in daycare, which means I am staying home with her. While staying home with my baby is my dream I just wish money wasn't so tight. Brian works in car sales, which you can imagine sucks right now because of the economy and we are struggling pretty badley. I have faith things will turn around for us and I am trying to stay positive.

All for now,
TDC

No comments: